directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mina] Using Ant + Forrest like Tapestry team does.
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:24:10 GMT
daune.jf@daune-consult.com wrote:

> I think Ivy is also worth taking a look at:
>
> http://jayasoft.org/ivy/doc/comparison
>
> I always hear good feedback from users.

Ivy is indeed quite good. It does what it should do.

I'm using it when I can, but documentation unfortunately lags 100 miles
behind. I not only it is incomplete but I also find the explanation a
bit too confusing most of the times and certainly worth an ounce of
example rather than a pound of words.  Finding your answer is actually a
bit challenging, this is why I'm still in a "prototype" mode and
certainly using 10% of its features.

That said, it does not get in my way, which is one of the very first
thing I'm asking for a tool