directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: ASN.1 compiler
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:23:33 GMT
Musachy Barroso wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I'd like to know what is the current state of the ASN.1 compiler,
> there is a serious lack of an ASN.1 compiler with a BSD-like license
> and I'd like to help. There isn't much information on the website, so
> some pointers to get me started would be appreciated.

Hi Musachy,

That's a good thing to hear re: your interest in helping with a
BSD-licenses compiler.  Unfortunately the ASN.1 compiler has not gone
anywhere.  It still does not exist.  If you're still interested after
this disappointing news you're welcome to work with us to build one.
We're starting from scratch.

Cheers,
Alex