directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: WARN Message Suppression
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:55:10 GMT
Simon.Temple@saaconsultants.com wrote:

>Can someone point me at some documentation/code that will enable me to set
>the required property and suppress this WARN message:
>
>      jvm 1    | 17:22:29,593 WARN  [MessageDecoder](IoThreadPool-2) Could
>not find java.naming.ldap.attributes.binary key in environment.  Using
>empty set for binaries.

You can set values for this property in the server.xml or in the
environment of the InitialContext if you're not using the server.xml.
Check the JNDI doco for how to set this.

You can suppress this also via your logging configuration.  Just set the
log level for the class to ERROR.  Like so:

*log4j.logger.org.apache.ldap.common.message.MessageDecoder=ERROR*

Alex