directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: WARN Message Suppression
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:00:53 GMT
Hi Simon!

Simon wrote:

> Can someone point me at some documentation/code that will enable me to set
> the required property and suppress this WARN message:
>
>       jvm 1    | 17:22:29,593 WARN  [MessageDecoder](IoThreadPool-2) Could
> not find java.naming.ldap.attributes.binary key in environment.  Using
> empty set for binaries.

Do you configure your server as described here?
http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/apacheds/users/configuration.html
In the "Using Spring Framework" section, there is an example for the
"java.naming.ldap.attributes.binary" env key. The key was formally
introduced by Sun in this document (version for JSE 1.5 here)
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jndi/jndi-ldap-gl.html#LDAPPROPS

I hop this helps, Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan