directory-dev mailing list archives

From Paolo Perrucci <p.perru...@ludonet.it>
Subject Re: [mina][ANN] MINA 0.8.1 Released: The Network Application Framework
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:27:47 GMT
Hi Trustin,

I'm using the jar file from
http://svn.apache.org/repository/directory-network/distributions/mina-0.8.1.zip
and I get this exception when I try to start my application:

com/vladium/emma/rt/RT
        at
org.apache.mina.registry.SimpleServiceRegistry.$VRi(SimpleServiceRegistry.java)
        at
org.apache.mina.registry.SimpleServiceRegistry.<clinit>(SimpleServiceRegistry.java)
        at
it.ludonet.util.net.server.mina.ServerSocketHandlerImpl.<init>(ServerSocketHandlerImpl.java:53)
        at
it.ludonet.surface.server.services.GenericService.start(GenericService.java:108)
        at
it.ludonet.surface.server.admin.vmcontroller.VMController.startService(VMController.java:344)
        at
it.ludonet.surface.server.admin.vmcontroller.VMController.<init>(VMController.java:197)
        at
it.ludonet.surface.server.admin.vmcontroller.VMController.main(VMController.java:38)

This jar file size is 294 kb while this one
http://svn.apache.org/repository/directory-network/jars/mina-0.8.1.jar
is 241 kb and it doesn't gives any exception.

Paolo