directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew J. Smith" <matt.sm...@uconn.edu>
Subject Change Password Provider: Java Client?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 16:14:39 GMT
Hello-
  I dug this email address (dev@directory.apache.org) out of the Change
Password Provider source.  I was hoping you could answer a question for
me: is there a Change Password Client implementation, written in Java?
Essentially, I am looking for a FOSS Java class implementing the
equivalent of the standard kpasswd or kadmin tools, so that I can write
a tomcat hosted web-based password change form for our MIT Kerberos
Realm.  I was hoping to find such an implementation within the Change
Password Provider, perhaps even as a unit test, but I have not.  If the
Apache Software Foundation does not have such an implementation, I would
be much appreciative if you could share any knowledge of non-Apache
implementations.

Thank you for any insight you can offer,
-Matt Smith