directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: [mina] Traffic control implementation
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:29:16 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:

> I've just applied your patch, and added an additional check to
> SocketSessionManagerFilterChain.  Here's the summary of changes:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=330182&view=rev
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=330182&view=rev>
>
> <http://gleamynode.net/>

Great! Thanks!

One thought though. Would it still be possible to have suspendRead/Write
and resumeRead/Write methods on IoSession? To do the equivalent of
suspendRead() now without touching the write bit in the mask I would
have to do:

session.setTrafficMask(session.getTrafficMask().and(TrafficMask.READ.not()));

and to resumeRead():

session.setTrafficMask(session.getTrafficMask().or(TrafficMask.READ));

It would be nice to have those shortcuts for these common operations.

/Niklas