directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] 0.9.3 Released!
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:56:42 GMT
Hi all,

Yesterday we released ApacheDS 0.9.3 with some new useful features.
Here's a brief list:

* Subentries
* Collective Attributes
* X.501 Basic Access Controls
* JNDI Event Notification
* Change Password Protocol
* NTP Protocol

Besides the useful LDAP features included, ApacheDS 0.9.3 now comes
equipped with the machinery to implement a Kerberos Realm with changepw
capabilities and NTP to keep time synchronized.  It's really

I just copied the distro's that where put here:

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/directory/distributions/

Over to the directory where they will be mirrored across all ASF mirrors
here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/

There will be some delay in propagating them however all should be fine
by the end of the day.

I just wanted to thank the whole team for a great effort to get 0.9.3
out the door.  With every release ApacheDS is becoming more and more
viable in production.  I think this is one of the most bug free and
performant releases we have to date.  Of course the work continues.  We
have many more features and issues in front of us.  Hopefully by early
next year our users can enjoy a 1.0 release.

Thanks all,
Alex