directory-dev mailing list archives

From daune...@daune-consult.com
Subject [mina] Mina 1.0 roadmap
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:05:42 GMT
Hi all,

I have updated our code to Mina 0.9 trunk. It was fairly easy, and I take the
opportunity to congratulate you all. It is a real improvement!

My customer asked me if he could consider the server as stable. I replied that
we must wait until 1.0 is released, and expect some additional (yet, I hope,
minor) changes.

He then of course asked me when 1.0 will be released. Do you have a
roadmap for
1.0?

Needless to say that we are really looking forward to a stable release.
 From our
perspective, we can live without some features but hardly with unstable APIs.

Cheers,

J-F