directory-dev mailing list archives

From Van Nhu <vannhu2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LDAP v3 Paged Results Control
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 04:00:23 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your quick response. Things are a lot
clearer now.

As I have just started to work on this VD project, I
will have to learn the Apache Directory code base
first. But I would love to contribute the code back if
it is of any use to other people.

I can’t promise anything yet at this stage but I will
keep you posted if I make any progress regarding the
DAP controls support. And thanks a lot for the
fantastic work you guys have done to make ApacheDS
what it is today.

Van

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs