directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding a schema extension
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:10:56 GMT
All,

I apologize for posting a fairly basic question on the
dev list.  I could not find the user list.

I am working on integrating apacheDS with Jetspeed2
security.  I need to create a schema extension.  I
have generated my schema (as a jar) using the
directory maven plugin and I added my new schema to my
server.xml as followed:

<property name="bootstrapSchemas">
      <set>
Apache DS entries
        <bean
class="org.apache.jetspeed.security.ldap.JetspeedSchema"/>
      </set>
</property>

I start apacheDS with the new jar file in its
classpath.  The new schema does not seem to get picked
up.  I am missing a step.

Regards,

David Le Strat

David Le Strat