directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Niklas Therning" <>
Subject RE: [mina] IoFilters: DIRMINA-121 / 122
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:54:55 GMT
I'm totally ok with that! :-) I totally understand Jose's approach and why
it's needed. I consider it a different use case. If the filter chain
handling is changed the way I suggested in the previous mail I think both
approaches will be trivial.

From: Trustin Lee []
Sent: den 14 november 2005 15:26
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [mina] IoFilters: DIRMINA-121 / 122

2005/11/14, Irving, Dave <>:

It looks like Im going to need to get DIRMINA-121 completed before I can
tackle DIRMINA-116.
It also looks like 121 is closely related to 122. Is anyone working on
these at the moment?
If not, I don't mind picking them up - I can probably spend a few hours
beginning to look at it tonight after work.

Great.  You can resolve in this order: 121, 116, and 122.

If that's agreed on - has the factory vs builder route been decided on
yet? (The builder approach looks cleaner to me?).

Right both approach looks great.  Actually Jose's Builder approach takes
less energy to implement.  You can start implementing the builder approach
first.  We're working at a unstable stream, so we can change it later.  I
hope Niklas is OK with this.