Any more idea on resolving this issue?  Will I simply do what I've suggested before?

Trustin

2005/10/7, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com>:
2005/10/6, Alex Karasulu < aok123@bellsouth.net>:
> We could simply print warning log message that reminds users to change
> the password if it is still 'changeme'.  WDYT?

What's the difference between this state and what we have now?  Sorry
can you remind me yet again :(.  I've already forgotten the changes made.

We've changed ApacheDS initialize the system partition with the admin password which were specified in the configuration.  That's why an admin user identity is required to start ApacheDS at the first time, and now our users don't seem to like this idea.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

http://gleamynode.net/