Hi all,

Both JNDI factory and actual ApacheDS core logic (ContextFactoryService) is located in the same package 'jndi'.

I feel we can simply separate ContextFactoryService from jndi package and pull it up to org.apache.ldap.server package because it is the most core in ApacheDS-core.  And we could rename ContextFactoryService to DirectoryService or ApacheDirectoryService which doesn't contain confusing 'Context' as I specified DIREVE-273, http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-273/.