Hi Folks,

    I've been trying to get the 0.9.3 version going (I was using 0.9).

    Initially I had the same problem as Stefan, and indeed I still can't get it to run using 'default properties'.  However, once I'd figured out that 'server.properties' had changed to 'server.xml', and got my paths sorted out,  it starts fine.  The problem now is that I get an error
'Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NamingException: attributeType w/ OID 1.2.6.1.4.1.18060.1.1.1.3.26 has already been registered!
(BoostrapAttributeTypeRegistry.java:88).

    Any ideas?  Have the false starts messed things up somehow?  This is using the default server.xml I found in svn_head\apacheds\trunk\main after doing a full svn update.

    Also, do we have an easy listening 'getting started' guide somewhere?  The 'Building and Running the Apache Directory Server' web page is good, but could it be expanded and updated a little?  Maybe we can link it to a wiki page, and that way we could all keep it up to date when things change?  (I'd be happy to have the first crack at writing such a page, from the perspective of the clueless :-) ).

   - Chris