IBM folks do the same, they put an uppercase i in front of interface names.

Jerome

On 10/13/05, Emmanuel Lecharny < elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 11:02 +0300, Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that we do not have a consistent naming convention for
> interfaces and their implementor classes. For example, when the
> interface is named Foo, we may have implementor classes named like
> FooImpl, BaseFoo, DefaultFoo, etc.
>
> Which one do you think is correct (or makes sense the most)?

well, that's a good question... Personnaly, I like to add a I to
interface names (IFoo), but this is a kind of M$ hungarylish footprint.

So FooImpl seems to be the best solution to me, but that's just my own
personnal opinion.