Sure this is not Softerra's problem. I would say it is not only with Softerra but also with JNDI and JLDAP and described in DIRLDAP-56 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRLDAP-56
As Emmanuel described it is more our problem than one of Softerra. If
you still have difficulties with schema fetching (after the
reconstruction of the Twix provider, Emmanuel mentioned), please verify,
whether it works with JXplorer or the little JNDI test program I
attached to JIRA (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-227)
Jerome Baumgarten wrote:
> Good thing.
> Emmanuel can surely confirm but with the current Twix that should not
> work as expected, I got problems when I tested it.