directory-dev mailing list archives

From Norbet Reilly <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS build broken
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:21:31 GMT
I have been building the head for a while, but after a "maven
multiproject:clean" my "maven multiproject:install" now breaks with
following error:

build:end:

build:start:

multiproject:install-callback:
    [echo] Running jar:install for ApacheDS Main
jar:jar:
javaapp:prereq:

java:prepare-filesystem:

java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to
d:\src\reference\apacheds\apacheds\trunk\main/target/cla
                                                sses

java:jar-resources:

test:prepare-filesystem:

test:test-resources:

test:compile:
    [javac] Compiling 9 source files to
D:\src\reference\apacheds\apacheds\trunk
                                \main\target\test-classes
D:\src\reference\apacheds\apacheds\trunk\main\src\test\org\apache\ldap\server\jn

di\ServerContextFactoryTest.java:33: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class AbstractAdminTestCase
location: package server
import org.apache.ldap.server.AbstractAdminTestCase;
                              ^

I gather either ServerContextFactoryTest.java or
AbstractAdminTestCase.java have moved between core and main, but I'm
afraid I don't know enough about maven to know how to fix the problem.

Thanks