directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <SZOER...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Release] Remaining JIRA issues for 0.9.3 roadmap
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:24:59 GMT
Hi all!

How about DIREVE-264?
        http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-264

I like the idea of having a userfriendly standalone release. Especially
for people who are new to ApacheDS (and even new to LDAP, perhaps).
Reasonable default logging configuration, server configuration and so on.
An off-the-shelf  ACI default configuration (e.g. for a sample partition)
which makes sens (e.g. persons are allowed to modify there own passwords)
would also be nice ... We will probably not do that for the 0.9.3, be we
should at least spent some time to improve a standalone deliverable later
on.

Greetings, Stefan