directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject [mina] MINA extention: request/response based protocols
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:40:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm just eavesdropping this mailinglist and I'm by no means part of the
Apache Directory development team. However, I've developed a quite useful
layer on top of MINA that greatly reduces development time for
request/response based protocols where the PDU's carry a form of identifier.
I've taken the effort of integrating this into MINA (version 0.7.4). I was
wondering if the code are of any interest, and if so, how do I proceed to
offer the code to the onging Directory project.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

--

Thomas