directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Anyone who can help me testing StartTLS and TLS closure?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:52:31 GMT
Sigh,

Well I have started working on some classes, very simple ones as I just
need to test ProtocolProviders used by VM-PIPE kind of code.

The way I am doing it, right now is writing a filter chain and
ProtocolSession object that I can use to feed events to the provider and
that store responses in some structure. Then I can look at the responses
at different points in the conversation and decide if it is doing the
right thing or not.

Still very primitive, but I need more experience with it in order to see
if it is going the right direction. Will let you guys know.

Jose Alberto

________________________________

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 October 2005 06:40
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [mina] Anyone who can help me testing StartTLS and TLS
closure?

Hi Jose,

2005/10/27, Jose Alberto Fernandez <jalberto@cellectivity.com>:

Talking about testing,

Is there any testing framework that you guys have build to test MINA
components?

I have written some Filters and protocol providers and I would like to
be able to write unitTest for them.

Is there any scaffolding to write such unitTests without they being
really integration tests with real sockets on the other side?

There's no such aid right now but it is scheduled.  Of course you can
contribute. :)

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-107

Cheers,
Trustin