directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Anyone who can help me testing StartTLS and TLS closure?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:37:49 GMT
Talking about testing,

Is there any testing framework that you guys have build to test MINA
components?

I have written some Filters and protocol providers and I would like to
be able to write unitTest for them.

Is there any scaffolding to write such unitTests without they being
really integration tests with real sockets on the other side?

Jose Alberto

________________________________

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 October 2005 20:21
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: [mina] Anyone who can help me testing StartTLS and TLS closure?

Hi,

I've finished both StartTLS and TLS closure support and tested for a lot
of time to find our possible bugs.

But It would be great if there's anyone who can run tests in a
multi-processor machine.

Please load MINA trunk to your IDE and run
org.apache.mina.examples.echoserver.ConnectorTest#testTCPWithSSL().

Please run tests many enough times until you're sure that it works
great. :)

Thanks in advance,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/