directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject [mina] Using StreamIoHandler
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:29:47 GMT
Hi guys,

We are starting to explore how to use MINA and as a first step we would
like to try a simple telnet like interface into the server.

As the protocol with the client has not been completely defined yet, we
would like to start with some line based commands to test what we are
doing.

Are there any examples on how to code usage of StreamIoHandler? The API
says one needs to forward the request to a separate thread or
thread-pool, does anyone has examples of how to use the thread pools for
this purpose?

Any hints are appreciated and thanks for the good work.

Jose Alberto