directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Oscar Herrera" <oherr...@studiocom.com>
Subject RE: [MINA] Troubleshooting under heavy load
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:03:58 GMT
Hi Trustin. Thank you so much for your help once again. Actually I migrated to MINA 0.8 but
I'm still having the same issue, any idea what could be causing this?

Thank you so much,

Oscar Herrera
Developer

________________________________

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: Sun 10/30/2005 11:53 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [MINA] Troubleshooting under heavy load

Hi Oscar,

2005/10/31, Oscar Herrera <oherrera@studiocom.com>:

	Hi Justin.

I'm Trustin. :)

	- By emtpy messages I mean the client receives them, but when it is parsing them appears
the following exception: org.apache.mina.protocol.ProtocolViolationException: Invalid message
termination character! (Hexdump: empty). Full stack is attached to this mail.
	- No, actually is MINA 0.74

Please upgrade to  0.8.0.  You'll be able to upgrade very easily.  Please let me know if you
have any difficulties.

	- Yes, I did, there's two choices as far as I understand, 1st connection gets lost, that
seems not to be happening, never see that event on the load tester stack trace. Second flip
the buffer, I'm doing so, and I think this couldn't be the cause because otherwise I wouldn't
be receiving the other messages before that number of users.

Great!  You're a great reader. ;)

Cheers,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/