directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Oscar Herrera" <oherr...@studiocom.com>
Subject [MINA] Troubleshooting under heavy load
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 01:52:42 GMT
Hi.

I've been working on a game server, and the goal is to support 1000 users per server playing
at the same time, server is coordinating all clients on remote machines. To be able to test
the server on how many users it supports, we built a load tester using MINA also. So I use
5 computers getting connected to the same server using the load tester, each one simulates
200 users. Everything works fine until the server gets around 260 users connected at the same
time, from than time ahead, server starts sending empty messages to the clients. My team and
I have been trying to figure out what might be happening unsuccessfully so far.

Have anyone had an issue like this before using MINA?, any clue on what could be causing this
strange behavior?

Thank you so much for your collaboration,

Oscar Herrera