directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA] Troubleshooting under heavy load
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 04:53:19 GMT
Hi Oscar,

2005/10/31, Oscar Herrera <oherrera@studiocom.com>:

>  Hi Justin.

I'm Trustin. :)

- By emtpy messages I mean the client receives them, but when it is parsing
> them appears the following exception:
> org.apache.mina.protocol.ProtocolViolationException: Invalid message
> termination character! (Hexdump: empty). Full stack is attached to this
> mail.
> - No, actually is MINA 0.74

Please upgrade to 0.8.0. You'll be able to upgrade very easily. Please let
me know if you have any difficulties.

- Yes, I did, there's two choices as far as I understand, 1st connection
> gets lost, that seems not to be happening, never see that event on the load
> tester stack trace. Second flip the buffer, I'm doing so, and I think this
> couldn't be the cause because otherwise I wouldn't be receiving the other
> messages before that number of users.

Great! You're a great reader. ;)

Cheers,
Trustin