directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Traffic control
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:35:55 GMT
Hi Niklas,

I'm sorry for my late reply. I'll get back to you on this topic as soon as I
review your patch.

2005/10/18, Niklas Therning <niklas@trillian.se>:

> I would also like to help out with Spring integration. I have had a lot
> of experience using Spring and I already have a few ideas.

Sounds great. You'll be a great force for us if you're willing to
contribute. :) First, we need to find out the best way to embed (?) MINA as
a POJO which is optimized to be easily configured. Do you have any idea on
this? For now, you'll have to create an instance of SimpleServiceRegistry
and use MethodInvocationBean (or something similar. I don't remember its
name correctly) to call bind() method.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/