directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Separating base unittest classes (Was: Re: svn commit: r307398)
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:30:57 GMT
The essential problem in our project is that our tests are not unit tests.
If we're doing unit tests, we don't need to start up the whole ApacheDS
everytime we test each classes. But we're doing so by some reason and the
tests takes too much time. Ideally we should change all of them to unit
tests strictly speaking.

I think most interceptors can be converted into unit tests just like I did
for classes in org.apache.ldap.server.authz.support package.

If we're going to create a separate testing framework project, it could be a
JndiUnit project which works for all JNDI implementations IMHO.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/