directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: upgrading to nlog4j.1.2.17
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:52:53 GMT

A vanilla log4j binding for SLF4J could alleviate nlog4j/log4j
compatibility problems that we suspect may arise. The vanilla log4j
binding with SLF4J would be similar to the JDK 1.4 binding that
currently exists. It would require an official version of log4j.jar
(as distributed by http://logging.apache.org) to be present on the
class path.

You can expect such a binding to be available on October 21st, but
probably before that.

How does that sound?

--
Ceki Gülcü