directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject [mina] Traffic control implementation
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:09:30 GMT
Hi,

I have attached a diff against the current trunk which contains my shot
at implementing traffic control. I have concentrated on TCP connections
so the suspend/resume/Read/Write methods have been added to
SocketSession for now. Please let me know what you think of the code and
if you have any idea on how to test this. I have tested
suspending/resuming read operations in our application and it seems to
be working just fine. But I would really like to write a TestCase
testing suspending/resuming reads and writes.

/Niklas