directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] Clarification on logging and javaapp jar
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:04:04 GMT
Guys,

Just a heads up I noticed that the log4j.properties file was in the
excludes property for javaapp.  This mega jar is for convenience and
should have the log4j.properties file in it.  It's not something people
should be using as a dependency for embedding ApacheDS.

If there are classes people would like to use in this main module then
we should break it up so there is a different artifact that is used
which does not package the log4j.properties file.   Let me know if
anyone had this intention.

For the time being I have made sure the javaapp mega jar now includes
the log4j.properties file in it.

Alex