directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS][Release] Remaining JIRA issues for 0.9.3 roadmap
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:43:26 GMT
Hiya,

The following issues still remain for the 0.9.3 release on the JIRA
roadmap.  Here's a quick list with the assignee working on it:

[0] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-164 (Trustin)
[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-278 (Stefan)
[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-163 (Emmanuel)

My take on these issues:

0 - not worried about it since change can be made any time: we can push
it out
1 - doco we could work on this for a while (perhaps dedicate some time
before the release)
2 - JPEG corruption issue: this is an ugly one so we'll need status on it

Let's give another day to doco [1].  [0] can be done anytime.  [2] I
think is involved and can be pushed out if it's not going to be done
within the next 24 hours.

I have rolled up a distro SNAPSHOT and put it into my home directory for
evaluation.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  Last minute
changes are not going to change what you see here by much.

Oh and FYI here's a summary of the changes in 0.9.3 since the last release:

http://diharque.notlong.com

SNAPSHOT Distros

 o http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.9.3-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
 o http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.9.3-SNAPSHOT-src.zip

 o http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.9.3-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
 o http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist/apacheds-0.9.3-SNAPSHOT.zip

If all looks good after tomorrow we'll kick off a vote and hopefully
release 0.9.3 at the end of the week.

Cheers,
Alex