directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <n...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: upgrading to nlog4j.1.2.17
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:59:30 GMT
Ceki,

I've just passed a preliminary test with slf4j-log4j12.jar. It's great
to have logging working again.

My test was performed in the IDEA environment we discussed a while ago.
The are four project modules, one of which holds ApacheDS, using
slf4j-log4j12.jar for my config., the others which use log4j.

As a side note, I've just had a chat with Alex about logging in
ApacheDS. I'll send through an email soon with ideas about when to
package a slf4j implementation and which one it should be.

Cheers,
Nick