directory-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Bosteels <m.boste...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [mina] MINA build and help with SVN
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:29:51 GMT
Cullen, Colin wrote:

>Alex,
>
>...Ok, now I see.  I can use the distros found at the download link of
>the mina site.  What I wanted was the source, so that I could review
>mina in detail -- I see that the source is included in the distro.

I don't see a distribution for 0.8 or 0.9 (only the jars)
It would be nice to have a distribution of the nightly builds, because I
like to have the matching javadoc and source code.
(I know I could check out the trunk and build it myself, but that's less
convenient)

Something else:  when are jars added to
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/directory-network/jars/  ?
Everytime something has changed in the subversion repository ?

But I see

mina-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar <http://cvs.apache.org/repository/directory-network/jars/mina-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
            17-Oct-2005 20:25  237K

while the latest 0.8.0-jar with timestamp is

mina-0.8.0-20051013.162231.jar <http://cvs.apache.org/repository/directory-network/jars/mina-0.8.0-20051013.162231.jar>
     13-Oct-2005 09:24  236K

Maarten