directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r307398 - in /directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/test/org/apache/ldap/server: AbstractAdminTestCase.java AbstractNonAdminTestCase.java AbstractTestCase.java
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:33:05 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>>The reason these are not in test is because they are base classes used
>>by other testcases in core and in main.  These classes are used by the
>>test code as well as by other modules.  Really the thing we have to do
>>is break  this out as another maven project in apacheds that is
>>specifically for apacheds-unit testing.   This way it does not get
>>jumbled up into ApacheDS code.
>>

>Ooops. May be a little convo on IRC could help a lot avoiding the code
>breaking I induced...

Let's keep this on the list.  I want others to be able to be aware as
well and for the search engines to pick it up.  In general let's use IRC
as a tool when there would be too much back and forth chatter.  Also we
*MUST* always make sure we summarize our conclusions on IRC.

Please don't take this Emmanuel this is more a reminder to myself :-) as
well.  We neeed to watch how much info is lost on IRC now that our IRC
channel's are not being logged anymore.

Thanks,
Alex