directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r307398 - in /directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/test/org/apache/ldap/server: AbstractAdminTestCase.java AbstractNonAdminTestCase.java AbstractTestCase.java
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:03:37 GMT
elecharny@apache.org wrote:

>Author: elecharny
>Date: Sun Oct  9 04:16:35 2005
>New Revision: 307398

>Log:
>moved those three classes from the src/java directory to src/test directory
>
>Added:
>    directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/test/org/apache/ldap/server/AbstractAdminTestCase.java
>    directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/test/org/apache/ldap/server/AbstractNonAdminTestCase.java
>    directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/test/org/apache/ldap/server/AbstractTestCase.java
>
>Added: directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/test/org/apache/ldap/server/AbstractAdminTestCase.java

The reason these are not in test is because they are base classes used
by other testcases in core and in main.  These classes are used by the
test code as well as by other modules.  Really the thing we have to do
is break  this out as another maven project in apacheds that is
specifically for apacheds-unit testing.   This way it does not get
jumbled up into ApacheDS code.

Alex