directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Softerra LDAP Administrator detects Apache Directory Server
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 20:04:47 GMT
Hi all!

Just a little note to tell you that Softerra LDAP Administrator is now
(version 3.2.1) able to detect Apache Directory Server.

This is a corollary of fixing DIREVE-211 (thanks to Alex) and a
suggestion I made to Softerra some weeks ago (thanks to Kirill for
adding this one). See the release notes of the new version for details:
http://ldapadministrator.com/resources/english/info/releases/LA321.ReleaseNotes.html

I have just tested the detection functionality with our current server,
and it works perfect. Attached you find a screen shot. After connecting
to a server with the tool, the properties dialog looks like this.

Greetings from Hamburg, Stefan