directory-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Cullen <colincul...@earthlink.net>
Subject [mina] MINA build and help with SVN
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:30:14 GMT
Hi,

I would like to retrieve the SNAPSHOT versions of mina 0.9x and 0.7x from SVN.  I am only
slightly familiar with SVN.  There was at one time an example of how to do this on the Mina
website, but I cannot seem to find it now.  What I did find was the following:

$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/network/branches/0.7 mina
$ cd mina
$ maven jar     # Build JAR
$ maven site    # Generate documentation
$ maven eclipse # Generate Eclipse project file if you want

This works fine, but how would I specify a different version, and the SNAPSHOT version?  I
have attempted to replace the 0.7 with 0.9, and 0.9-SNAPSHOT, and 0.74, etc., without success.
 Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
Colin