directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alban Peignier <alban.peign...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [mina] DatagramAcceptor RFE
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:44:22 GMT
On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 09:20 +0900, Trustin Lee wrote:

> You can use DatagramConnector to send message first before the remote
> peer send one.
>
> IoConnector connector = new DatagramConnector();
> IoSession session = connector.connect( ... );
> session.write(...);

But the sent message must have the same source port than the
DatagramAcceptor .. which is already bound. The only way I see is using
the Datagram(Channel|Socket) of the DatagramAcceptor. Is it possible
that the DatagramAdaptor provides a DatagramConnector to create
IOSessions from the same channel/socket ? It may be too complex, in our
use case, we only need to send a packet ..
--
Alban Peignier <alban.peignier@free.fr>
http://people.tryphon.org/~alban