directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alban Peignier <alban.peign...@free.fr>
Subject [mina] DatagramAcceptor RFE
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 14:49:41 GMT
Hello,

We're working on a Java peer-to-peer API with NAT traversal support.
We're thinking about using the (great) Mina API to control the transport
layer.

http://wiki.tryphon.org/Kolaka_P2PNet
http://wiki.tryphon.org/Kolaka_P2PNet#NAT_Traversal

Everything is fine for us, except a missing feature in the
DatagramAcceptor. Indeed we need to artificially send a response paquet
(when needed) from a DatagramAcceptor. With the JDK APIs, we have the
send methods to perform it. The DatagramAcceptor (logically) doesn't
provide a such thing. But there is no way to extend the DatagramAcceptor
to make it possible.

Can we find a way together to make it possible ?

Regards
--
Alban Peignier <alban.peignier@free.fr>
http://people.tryphon.org/~alban