directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS build broken
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:31:23 GMT
Sh*t. This my fault. I moved some classes from Java srource directory to
test directory, but it seems to have impacts on other classes due to
maven configuration. As it was building without problem at home, I bet
that my Maven repo masked the issue.

I gonna check this and fix it real soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Emmanuel