directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Softerra LDAP Administrator detects Apache Directory Server
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:41:15 GMT
On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 22:49 +0200, Jérôme Baumgarten wrote:
> Good thing.
>
> Emmanuel can surely confirm but with the current Twix that should not
> work as expected, I got problems when I tested it.

Sorry, but as I don't have a W$ "system" at home, it's quite difficult
to test this excellent piece of work (Softera kills !)

Hey, Softera's guy, just go Linux ! It rocks ! And I like your product
too...

For your information, Jérôme, Twix is actually being under re-
construction, so you will have to wait a few days before being able to
use it again with more chance of success :(