Hi,

As I discussed with J-F today, I modified MINA (both 0.7 and 0.9 stream) to fire sessionIdle event periodically (it has been fired only once before).  I also added two methods to session:

* getIdleCount() - this method will help you decide the event if the first one or not.
* getLastIdleTime() - this method returns the last time in millis when sessionIdle event is fired.

Any feedbacks are welcome.

I feel like we're really close to release 0.8.0 finally if we resolve this issue successfully.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/