Oops, sent to wrong address.

2005/9/6, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com>:
Hi J-F,

2005/9/6, daune.jf@daune-consult.com < daune.jf@daune-consult.com>:
If event is fired periodically, it is easy to detect first occurrence (using a
Session attribute) and ignore others. The opposite is not true: if it is fired
once, and you want periodic notification, you are done.

A more elegant solution would be pluggable strategy (FireOnce and
FirePeriodically)

Thank you for your great idea.  I decided to modify MINA to fire sessionIdle events periodically.  Users will be able to know if it is the first event or not.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

http://gleamynode.net/