Hi Brett,

2005/9/3, Brett Porter <brett.porter@gmail.com>:
I have made minor changes to the released versions of mina's POM in the java repository. These were old releases, no idea why they were only created on 2 sep:
- removed <jars/> from 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 POM and recreated md5 after verifying they were originally correct. It is not a valid element.
- recreated all the files by moving and copying back so that the permissions could be changed from 644 to 664 (ie, group writeable).
- removed snapshots

I copied JARs from cvs.apache.org java repository, but I thought the timestamp should remain the same.

Thank you Brett for your careful inspection and for fixing the problem.  I'm sorry for my unsuspecting mistake.