directory-dev mailing list archives

From Norbet Reilly <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject DIREVE-253
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:55:20 GMT
Hi Trustin,
 Just thought I might mention this issue to you as well, as I gather from
your postings that you are the MINA guru, and my limitted understanding of
the root cause under this issue leads me to suspect that the MINA level may
be involved in some way.
 I know you guys are really busy, but if you get a second to scan the issue
(and reassign the component if reqd) that would be great. I'm happy to
investigate further but don't really know how to go about it, so if there
are any simple pointers about how to investigate further I'll hop to it. For
instance I'm not sure why URL encoding gets into the LDAP results picture at
all, and where it might be occuring in the code.
 Thanks