directory-dev mailing list archives

From Norbet Reilly <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aparent double escaping problem
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:43:03 GMT
Hi,
 I have raised DIREVE 253 and attached a dummy partition and related DS
config.
 If you can think of any avenues of investigation then I'm happy to
investigate further. It is just with my limited knowledge of the MINA stack
I don't really have a feel for where the problem might be occurring (I've
tried stepping through the whole stack in the debugger but as best I could
tell the low-level bytes being written hadn't been URL encoded, yet appeared
so when the client read them). It seems to be telling that the
NameClassPair's name is a URL when it is considered by DS to be absolute,
but I don't know where this is being done (seems to be long after the search
result has been read and encoded).
 Thanks