directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Giampaolo Tomassoni" <g.tomass...@libero.it>
Subject R: R: ACIs update
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:23:58 GMT
> Da: Alex Karasulu [mailto:aok123@bellsouth.net]
> Well Mitosis is a completed product and the ACI functionality will be
> available with 0.9.3 in a week or two.  That good?

That's really good: this adds multi-master capabilities to the apacheDS, which is something
missing by the openldap server.

The two products (apacheDS and openldap) have probably different design targes (flexibility
the first, performance and small footprint the latter) but for the 1-2 kEntries of my requirements,
both performance and footprint size aren't going to be an issue.

Let me have a try of mitosis...

> Alex

Thank you again,

	Giampaolo

PS:	It looks like you don't have time for documenting mitosis as well...
	No surprise: have a look to my site http://www.tomassoni.biz :)