directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <nickf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem embedding 0.92 ApacheDS...
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:58:26 GMT
Thom,

We're sorry that you're seeing this problem.

Are you able to recompile 0.9.2 from source and include that result
in your app.? If so, could you open apacheds/trunk/project.xml and
replace the current nlog4j dependency with this:

       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
         <artifactId>nlog4j</artifactId>
         <version>1.2.17</version>
         <url>http://slf4j.org/nlog4j</url>
       </dependency>

Running `maven -Dmaven.test.skip=true multiproject:install ` at the
same location will compile the jars for you.

I can't guarantee that this will fix the problem but I think the
0.9.2 version uses nlog4j 1.2.14, which was having issues along these
lines.

Cheers,
Nick