directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <n...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: upgrade nlog4j
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:54:58 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Yes, I see your point now. Sorry, I had thought that nlog4j was only
listed as a dependency in the project.xml on the apacheds trunk.
After running a grep I can see that it is in ASN and in quite a few
places within standalone.

I had thought you were talking about versioning problems in general
when you added your comment previously to DIREVE-242.

Well, this problem is simply going to keep increasing, as you have
pointed out.

Do you agree with a maven goal that will scan the project structure
for dependency clashes? Any alternative ideas for controlling version
havoc?

Cheers,
Nick